Friday, January 12, 2007

Lost In Translation

"Nägel mit Köpfen machen" is not an expression I am familiar with. Though I asked my friend Romy from Leipzig, and she told me straight away. It means that one will honour his/her commitment to whatever he or she has said. Straight up, it means that what we have promised, we have delivered. It is an unusual thing to say, yet I respect the German logic, especially when you consider that a hell of a lot of the content in the new mod is german by design. Halo wie gehts, I say!

I would like to thank the many German bf2 sites who have promoted this mod without being asked to. It is uplifting to see the sites listed on the home page recurring time and time again, and people leaving positive comments. Danke!

Let us not forget the French sites also. I must apologise for "je ne parle pas bien francais" and it should be www.somua.com not .net . Je suis "human"!

No hay mucho site en espanol que sabe de BOMSF, pero espera que mucha gente jugais MultiplayerCoop en Espana. Vamos a ver. [lo siento por la qualidad de espanol]

There are no images to display today. Why not? Well you will find out on Sunday when the mod is released. It will be released at 3:00 CST, which is 9:00pm GMT.

There will not be many updates on the blog after this Mod Update - I have too much to do the house i bought, so i will be retiring from modding for at least 6 months. If there is at least 5 people who want tutorials on how to build, paint and code weapons, for BF2 or otherwise, please email me, and I'll make one up.

Thanks for stopping by.. Slan Leat

BO109-BOM- Mod Dev & General Goon

No comments: