Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Final Render



Next up in the list of things graphic related to fix & fine tune are the Shelby Cobra, GT40, and Corvette. They all have slight imperfections at the moment and I'd like to get them on the same level of presentation and speed so we can incorporate a race map, for fun in the near future. Its more than 7 months since I last worked on them, so it could be hairy trying to find them all. Then theres a few sound files required for the BigCat and that should wrap up the vehicles. The weapons need slight tweaking for crosshairs and sounds, but thats only a small piece of work. A few hours should cover it.


I had a quick blast on the test server last night on a new map that Cobra is working on, and all I can say is that the new Mod is the best fun I've had in absolute ages. It will out very shortly, all going according to plan.


Bo

No comments: