Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Lineup


I must say, I feel a little bit taller looking at this pic, and I think the feeling will be extended to all who grab the new mod when its released. We've decided to leave the Bot weapons alone, but extend these to the first unlock level for the MEC guys. That way, if you join a server thats gone all conquest, you will have exactly the same options as the US team, and no excuse for blaming lag, drink, or piss poor weapons for getting your ass handed to ya. Ok, so thats the end of the modelling new content for this update, and iIll be focusing attention on a new skin for the US team, and the blog will be updated with as much news as I'm willing to divulge. [Theres lots of content that I will not tell you about, but let you find out for yourself!]


Things I would have liked to have gotten finished, but will work on at a more relaxed pace are the handheld Stinger, M224 60mm Mortar, and a few other odds and ends that are lying around half finished and partially coded. Our primary concerns are that the content we release is extremely stable, looks polished and slick, and fundamentally adds an added level of fun. ...now wheres that F15 I had a minute ago....its in need of a paint job......


Bo

No comments: