Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Woohoo! there was some nonsense about 'maintenance' holding me back for a few hours, and so it was during this time that I considered writing a serious blog, as many others do, about the little squirrel that i have been watching for this many months, who has been living in my back yard, and sadly, last night, was eaten by my dirty socks. Bwaaahhaa, bwahhhaaa. Get over it. Right, lets get on with it. After much coaxing, BigDog has supplied me with some stuff he has been working on, Principally, the MK 316 PDS [ Pincher Defense System] which has both anti air and ground capabilities. Impressive stuff, I say. Much as I'd like to restrain the lad until the skinning is done, he has gone ahead and coded the thing. It now fires very big missiles at air targets and not so big missiles at ground targets.

You sit in under the big metal umbrella for protection whilst hammering away at the enemy. Sandbags a must. Other stuff - The Persian Temptress. I've spent quite a while workin on her internals, to make it gameplay special, and whatnot, so its best not to show it right now. plus, the bridge and engine room is on my work machine, and i can't get a shot of her. So I thought i'd give you a look at the main tank deck which is 200 metres long. As was said earlier, this is made up of 50 different, yet repeating components, to achieve this effect. The small little blobs you see on the lower "rat run" are the size of a BF2 player, so that'll give you an idea of its scale. Whats more, the spawn points will NOT be linear, as there will be a crashed seahawk to help in bullet dodging and whatnot. There will also be pipes down the middle and crates/containers/teddy bears to break up the "landscape". Thats all. 'Pologies for the delay in posting. G'Luck

Hey, let me know if you would like something different to whats already here. I've been thinking about the Fim-92A Shoulder launched stinger as a possible replacement of the ...........knife.! ha ha.

No comments: