Monday, July 10, 2006

OCC-109 Update

I searched high and low on the 3 machines I use and couldn't find the skin I had done for me chopper. Oh, its based on a real chopper by the Orange County Choppers crew :-
http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/occweb_ver2_themecust2.php down at the bottom right hand corner, so I'll have to add ammo boxes and dummy weapons on to her too. Dont forget she'll be getting an extra wheel and some weapons, though i'm looking for suggestions on that score. Anyway, a big thanks to BigDog-BOM- for finding the skin for me. I didn't fancy doing all that work again. Ehhh, so here she is....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking bike Bo. Might change the texture on the seat to look less like wood though. We'll all be very impressed if you can get a cycle to work in this game!!!