Friday, July 14, 2006

Just Cause

What no post last night!? I know, I went out and got drunk - but it was all for a good cause. Two weeks ago I rented two skips/dumpsters to put all the junk in the house into. Its up for sale, so theres a lot of junk, as you can imagine. When the first one was full, I rang the company and asked them to take it away and leave me an empty one. Well, by the time they had arrived to remove the full one, it had been generously overloaded with my lovely neighbours' junk, and they refused to take it. They also began to fill the empty one. Now these things arent cheap - 140 euro a pop and they're the smallest ones you can rent. Anyway, to cut a long story short, sick of the smell outside my door, and having to pay for other peoples crap, I got rubbered last night, came home and proceeded to go through 15 or so bags of my neighbours shit. Literally. It was a big payoff though, yeilding bills, credit card statements, even holiday receipts. So if these tight bastards can't pay the 2,50 euro for a bag of rubbish, but can go the bahamas, its my duty to ensure the morals of my fellow man are not unduly corrupted. So this morning, several nasty letters in hand, I returned the property to these filthy indiviuals, including the girl in No 15, whose penchant for fetish magazines would make the balls fall off a goat. Needless to say, I'm back on track, and will never more concern myself with my neighbours shite. G'Luck

No comments: