Sunday, April 01, 2007

Incoming!!!


So I skinned this little harmless M120mm Mortar for the craic, then set up a botched hierarchy, got it into the Editor, and managed to get it to do some wonderful things, none of which help it to behave in a manner similar to that of its real world cousin. Stick to what you know applies here.....So I'll leave it to one of our illustrious coders to make it do its thing. This is one of those "on-the-bench" projects that I meant to finish some time ago.


In other news, the two boats are going into dry dock to be completely overhauled, especially to get the bots using them. It's something that bugs the snot out me, so I'll be focusing on that for the next day or two. We hope to throw a bit of a naval twist on things if it works out.


More screenies in the coming week.


Bo

No comments: