Thursday, April 12, 2007

I suppose you're looking for news then....



Well I've been thinking about trying to update the page, but after careful review of my complete lack of knowledge of html etc., I decided to give it a miss, except for a few minor things.

Many of you guessed the not so subtle reference in yesterdays post to the 'rushian shubmarine commansher' - Sean Connery in Hunt for Red October, ...oh I wasn't going to bother but....

"The Soviet Typhoon-class submarine, on which the Red October is based, contains three pressure hulls, carries 20 ballistic missiles, and is 175 meters (574.1 feet) in length. This is a mere 5 meters (16.4 feet) longer than the American Ohio-class submarine, but has twice the amount of displacement." ....stickypedia

So with grateful thanks to the many researchers who assisted in finding good info for her, GiJackal in particular, I tried my hand at the Typhoon 941 class. She's nearly skinned, and you're probably wondering '..why go to the bother of building it 'cos battlefield 2 can't do submarines....blah blah blah'. Well, we've tested it using our own brand of genius and lunacy and it does work. Bigdog even modified the F35 to fly and shoot underwater and I have the video to prove it. [/evil laugh] Whats it gonna shoot at? Well, you'll just have to come back to find out when 'censored' finished.
Bo

No comments: