Thursday, August 03, 2006

If Looks Could Kill......

Ok. So who put a window on my world huh...? Well, now that its there, I feel, in true blogtastic style, it is my duty to offer opinions on many things I am totally unqualified on. Such as Israel Vs Lebanon. I reckon that the lebanese would kick the Israelis ass' in table tennis. Thats as far as this blog is goin to go on that stuff. Lol.

But, on another matter, such as the crucial decisions made by the BOMSF design team. You may wonder how these are made...? Behold, a vital insight into the critical inter-genius discussions that affect the content provided in the mod..........................

Bo: So Bo, I hear that you're thinking of putting one of those soppy m16-a-likes into the mod.
~Bo: Yeah, how insightful. Its called the AR-15, but its essentially a kit version of the M4,XM77, CAR-18, M16A2...etc .etc....
Bo: Have you any idea how you might start a project of this magnitude....Bo?
Bo: Well, I thought about startin with the stock m16 handle.......



Bo: Wow. thats super. remind me to give you an invite to the 3D awards.
Bo: Sarky bastard. I then decided that it needed a spec ops stock......


Bo: I can see where this is going and I likes it. ehmmmm ....you need a barrel...no?

Bo: Yeah, a barrel and perhaps a sight, so you can see where the rounds are going....


Bo: ok, ok, i see where this little game of yours is going.....to fire a round it needs a CHAMBER!

Bo: fair enoughski.........but it also needs something to hold those rounds....a magazine, no doubt.


Bo: That looks like some wacko commie weapon.. wheres the love ?

Bo: I'm not done yet. It needs a barrel shield and the upper chamber works.

Bo: What? the poor bots gonna burn themselves on the barrel shield. Its a bit standard isn't it?

Bo: True. What if I gave them the Monolithic Rail Platform....

No comments: