Friday, March 16, 2007


Well, I had another idea about weapons while getting severely pwned last night on the vertigo map. Here I was - up top lobbing grenades like a madmen, only to get annoyed by the bots legging it off to get some cover whenever they saw one coming. Fine I thought, as I waited to respawn. How is it that every time they lob a 'nade at me it has a perfect flight path, longer throw distance, and always explodes the minute you see it....? So what the SEAL team needs, I said to myself, is a Percussion Grenade and not a Fragmentation Grenade! So with Wiki in hand off I went in search of said desturctive ordnance. Couldn't find a U.S. model, so I went with the RKG-3 H.E.A.T variety from Russian forces. Apparently its a current favorite of juvenile insurgents in Iraq as a video on YouTube will testify. Pretty devestating stuff. So I built it, but will code it such that its not like the FlashBang. More localized, and has the capability to put a tank out of action, much like the real thing.
Don't forget to drown the 'aul shamrock tomorrow, eh? I certainly wont.

G'Luck

Bo

No comments: